Warsaw Public Library is participating in Moonlight Magic with the Greater Warsaw Chamber of Commerce Tuesday, December 3rd 2013 from 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. For more information, go to
All day festivities at the library include:
- Moonlight Magic Bingo! Stop into the library and have your Bingo Board stamped. Receive a Holiday gift when having your board stamped at the circulation desk.
- Drop-in craft all day
- Pre-School Storytime at 10:30 AM!
- Special Storytime for all ages at 6:15 PM! Join us for a holiday story before the lighting of the monument. Enjoy a special character visit and special story with Miss Mary.
- Hot mulled and cold cider will be available all day, along with Timbits from Tim Hortons of Warsaw. A special thanks to Joe Largo for his generous donation in adding to the festivities of the day!
- View Gingerbread Houses on display! Warsaw Public Library is the host site for the first Annual Moonlight Magic Gingerbread House Decorating Contest!
- Entries can be dropped off at the library during business hours on Monday, December 2nd. Vote for your all-around favorite at the library on December 3rd! No entry fee. Official Entry Forms must be submitted to the Greater Warsaw Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 221, Warsaw, NY 14569 or drop off at Dancing Goat Yarn Shop in Warsaw by Sat., November 30th.
- Entries must be delivered to the Library on December 2nd between 10am-8pm.
- Watch Santa magically light the monument at 7:00 PM! ...And don't miss!
Warsaw Public Library Presents:
A Seasonal Serenade
The Evening of December 19th, 2013 at 7:00 PM
along with Halle Cook